H.Merijn Brand wrote:

>On Tue, 19 Jul 2005 12:06:00 +0300, Jarkko Hietaniemi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>wrote:
>

>>The attached patch introduces %POSIX::SIGRT which gives access
>>to the POSIX real time signals SIGRTMIN...SIGRTMAX, with the
>>right POSIXly moves.  It also plugs a hole the size of a coredump
>>I accidentally run into while fooling around with the patch, try
>>
>>perl -MPOSIX -e 'sigaction(123,0)'
>>
>>Merijn, note that Configure is changed (and some bits of its logic
>>copied over to handy.h)
>>

>Configure re-generated
>part 2 failed hunk 8. Applied by hand
>
>All together now in as change #25185
>
>Running a complete Configure/make/test_harness left me with three unexplained
>failures that *might* have to do with this patch. Anyone having a bright
>torch handy to shine a light on it?

>Failed Test             Stat Wstat Total Fail  Failed  List of Failed
>../ext/POSIX/t/posix.t   255 65280    ??   ??       %  ??
>../ext/POSIX/t/taint.t   255 65280     7   14 200.00%  1-7
>../lib/Pod/t/htmlview.t    1   256     1    1 100.00%  1

htmlview.t failure is my mistake, following change 25181.  Now fixed in
change 25186.  Sorry.

Radan Computational Ltd.

The information contained in this message and any files transmitted with it are
confidential and intended for the addressee(s) only.  If you have received this
message in error or there are any problems, please notify the sender
immediately.  The unauthorized use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this
message is strictly forbidden.  Note that any views or opinions presented in
this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent
those of Radan Computational Ltd.  The recipient(s) of this message should
check it and any attached files for viruses: Radan Computational will accept no