On Thu, Jul 28, 2005 at 05:48:58PM -0500, Peter wrote:
> So, the way I would go about using this would be something like this?
>
> my $obj=new SomeObj();
> isa($obj, "SomeObj") or BAIL_OUT("It wasn't my object :(");

isa_ok() but you get the idea.  You call it when you think the code is so
busted that its not worth continuing any testing, that means halting the
current test and not running any further test files.

--
Michael G Schwern     [EMAIL PROTECTED]     http://www.pobox.com/~schwern
Ahh email, my old friend.  Do you know that revenge is a dish that is best