Gah. The quoting is all getting mangled. Policy on this list, and most
public lists online isn't top quoting. So, response after the trimmed
quoted text

On Tue, Aug 09, 2005 at 05:07:40PM -0700, Brezovec, Dick wrote:
> So do you have any idea of my the script recommended me to abort because
> I took all the default settings??
>
> Dick Brezovec
> Staff Computer Security Analyst
> Southwest Region VAR/P3/ISM POC
> Cell: 408-205-9033
> Currently working at our San Jose site

For the original report, you didn't accept the default settings. You
forced "none" where the default for the platform was solaris_2.

>From the output from Configure you quoted in the original bug report,
the last few lines were reporting about a C compiler failure. However,
the last line doesn't say that specifically:

  You have a BIG problem. Shall I abort Configure [y]

Probably we should add the text
  "I cannot compile programs with your C compiler"
to that.

Nicholas Clark