Rafael Garcia-Suarez wrote:

Jim Cromie wrote:
folks,

I was poking around to see if I could figure out where perly.y
handled 'my Dog $spot' differently than the dogless variety, and couldnt find it.

It's handled upstream, by the tokenizer. Look up "case KEY_my" in toke.c.

looked, saw, these arent the droids im looking for.

I ran again w -DT, got a diff with 'Dog' as the only difference on 8 lines
(no point in showing them).

So I should get a bit more specific;
I thought Id try to define a few op-private flags on padsv, sassign, aassign to indicate
some manner of dog-ness / object-ness.

I dont have any strategy in mind, except to mark them in a way that makes them easy to find with optimizer.pm. Then all sorts of out-of-core hackery can commence. >:-)