Hi,

On Sun, 04 Sep 2005 12:50:31 +0900, Steve Peters via RT wrote:

> > http://www.jankratochvil.net/priv/perl-semicolon-crash-2005082100-chrooted.tar.gz
> You mentioned that this problem occured while using mod_perl.  What
> version of mod_perl?

mod_perl-2.0.1-1.fc4

http://www.jankratochvil.net/priv/perl-semicolon-crash-2005082100-chrooted.tar.gz/Fedora-Core-4-rpm-qa

> Also, what version of Apache?  Also, do you have

httpd-2.0.54-10.1

http://www.jankratochvil.net/priv/perl-semicolon-crash-2005082100-chrooted.tar.gz/Fedora-Core-4-rpm-qa

> anything smaller that a 22MB file that demonstrates this problem?

No. I tried (not so hard) and failed to reproduce it in smaller case.

> > Unfortunately unable to minimize some reproducible case.

If you do not see the reason easily maybe feel free to drop it as it caused by
Perl source syntax error and this part of Perl parsing code has a lot of
FIXMEs. I expect it should get resolved in some 5.9.x, maybe already, not sure.

Regards,
Lace