On Sep 12, 2005, at 4:22 PM, Michael G Schwern wrote:

On Sun, Sep 11, 2005 at 07:39:46PM -0500, Ken Williams wrote:
I thought I supplied an implementation with that.

Yes - your implementation worked for everything except "/.." -> "/", so I just added one line that did that. The rest of the implementation is
yours verbatim.

Oh, ok. The wording of your original post made it sound like you had to
implement the whole thing.

Yeah, you're right. I think when I wrote that summary I had forgotten how the exchange went, but "prospective" was the wrong word to use.

 -Ken