Ken Williams wrote:

On Sep 12, 2005, at 11:12 PM, John E. Malmberg wrote:

Ken Williams wrote:

Thanks, John. I've applied your patch (in a slightly modified form) and released a new beta, 0.13_01. It would be great if you (and/or a couple other people on the vmsperl list) could try it out, and then I can release 0.14 when it checks out.

I just pulled the Platform/vms.pm over and ran all the Extutils tests with it and they all pas

I see that you combined the two if blocks into one which is an optimization that I did not see.

It is not yet showing up on CPAN, I will look again tomorrow evening.

Note that if you're using the CPAN.pm (or CPANPLUS, I believe) client, it won't automatically get a beta version unless you explicitly give it the path. It's now up on http://search.cpan.org/~kwilliams/ExtUtils-CBuilder-0.13_01/ for manual download, though.

I currently do not have any Perl besides the blead-perl running on this system and I have not learned to use many of the tools that experienced Perl users take for granted.

-John
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Personal Opinion Only