I want four special new comparison operators.

Firstly,

        " e q "

That is, an operator that ignores any leading, any trailing, and treats
all intraspace as equivalent.  If the embedded space is confusing, I may
consider suggesting an operator modifier, "/ ".

Secondly,

        Eq,

which operates only the so-called dictionary order, that is,
ignoring all non-alphabetic characters (and case).  I will possibly
also want Cmp which will sort "foo200" before "foo1000".

Thirdly, I want

        ==/R

which will know that "v" is equal to 5, I need to keep my lists of Popes
in good order.

Fourthly, I want

        eq/multinlingual

since I simply need to have