=head1 TITLE

Subscript should be known for a multidimesional array

=head1 VERSION

  Maintainer: Suresh Kumar .R <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  Date: 2000-08-26
  Version: 1
  Mailing List: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Number: ?

=head1 ABSTRACT

When we use $ARGV[$#ARGV] it gives the Subscript of the last element
of array, If we are using double dimensional array or multidimensional
it is not returning two values, only the last row value it is returning
not the column value.

=head1 DESCRIPTION

We know $ARGV[$#ARGV] returns the maximum row value and for us it is
not a problem as it is a single dimensiona array.
While using multidimensional array it becomes very difficult to handle
the situation in the middle of the program.
It is possible to keep a variable to track that, but it becomes very
problematic in many situations.

=head1 IMPLEMENTATION

$ARGV[$#ARGV] should written x,y value where x represents the row
value and y represents the column value.
If it is not possible $ARGV[$#ARGVR] (here R is used as suffix)
should return row value and $ARGV[$#ARGVC] (here C is used as suffix)
should return column value.