>> The only real issue is if the change effects the iterator order. Changes
>> to values should be allowed without out any adverse effects.

TH> Well if we allow value changes in the middle of iterating either
TH> keys or values then that is a user visible behaviour change which
TH> potentially needs to be hideable in p52p6 translation.

I don't follow. Currently changing a value is perfectly permissible and
is visible immediately.

What is currently undefined is deleting or adding a key during the
iteration.

<chaim>
--
Chaim Frenkel                                        Nonlinear Knowledge, Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                               +1-718-236-0183