>> Both have to go through the same amount of work ("work is conserved")
>> but one is more efficient in terms of the user's brainpower.

TC> Only if you made the mistake of using the wrong data structure all
TC> along -- that is, an array.

But a Hash isn't the correct data structure either. It just has some,
of the correct properties.

Perhaps we should add a Set to the toolkit. Basically a hash with
only the keys, no other baggage.

But you still would argue against the operators/functions? Ignoring
spelling.

<chaim>
--
Chaim Frenkel                                        Nonlinear Knowledge, Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                               +1-718-236-0183