On Mon, Sep 25, 2000 at 02:02:30PM -0400, Chris Nandor wrote:
> No.  I acknowledged that you perceive it as a problem, becacuse I've seen
> you rant on it before, many times.  I do not acknowledge any problem at all.

Might I humbly suggest that this discussion is going nowhere fast? Correction,
it's going nowhere, slowly and painfully. Chris, you said you were going to
stop arguing with someone so detached from reality; I *appreciate* the
instinct to educate and (dis)abuse, but I think it's wasted here. Time to
stop.

--
"Which you then convert to gold, non-perishable food, firearms, good liquor &
a secluded hideaway in the last of the internet official protocol standards"