Karl Glazebrook wrote:

> > > for example?
> >
> > A prototypeless-function call.
> >
> get rid of them all!!

Please no! Anything that makes it harder to write 'quick-and-dirty' scripts
is never going to fly--this is part of what makes Perl special.

I would like to see array operations occur inside prototypeless function
calls, which as Ilya notes already creates array context. This is not
fundamentally 'inappropriate', although it is a change from P5. It just
means having to type 'scalar @arr' when that's what you mean--and having the
P52P6 converter do the same.