Okay, here's a big question that ties the two major pains we have in perl
6--how do we tie threads and events together?

* Can all events be delivered to any thread?
* Will events be delivered only to the thread that caused them? If so, what
about threadless events? (Say, signals from the outside world)
* Should events be filtered into multiple event queues? If so, how do we
say which goes where?
* Should async events see any state at all, or should they live in a Safe
compartment (or something like it)?

Opinions? Now's the time when we must address this, so better weigh in with
opinions before I choose... :)

                                        Dan

                                      teddy bears get drunk