"Ben Tilly" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 > Speaking personally the Perl 5.6.0 disaster (and I
 > consider it no less) has made me a lot more cynical
 > about Perl and willing to look at switching languages.
 > I do not currently know whether I will make the Perl 5
 > to Perl 6 transition...

I'd personally hope to see you stick it out. To many people have migrated
who could have otherwise been catalysts in effecting permanent and
beneficial change in the Perl language and community. As Florida has
taught us, every vote is important, and if you fail to vote in Wisconsin,
somebody will find a loophole somewhere else. We NEED you, dagnabbit!