With the help of a couple of volunteers, I'll now be bringing you a
weekly summary of all the important traffic on the Perl 6 mailing lists,
to complement the existing summaries of the perl5-porters list.

Each week, the following things will happen:

    1) I'll write the summary on Sunday or Monday.

    2) It'll be sent to the perl6-digest mailing list.
       (To subscribe to this, send an empty email to the following address:)
       [EMAIL PROTECTED]

    3) On Monday or Tuesday, it'll be placed on www.perl.com.

    4) I'll then contact various open source news sites, and ask them to
       pick up the story from the www.perl.com page.
       (For instance, see
       http://linuxtoday.com/news_story.php3?ltsn=2001-02-15-001-21-PS-CY
       which has picked up 1000 hits at time of writing.)

Individual perl6-* mailing lists may or may not be producing their own
summaries; I hope they do, to be honest, because it's always good to
have more than one viewpoint on a discussion.

At any rate, enjoy the perl 6 summaries.

Simon

--
Putting a square peg into a round hole can be worthwhile if you don't mind a
few shavings. -- Larry Wall