I actually have a good name...

shakedown (as in cruise, matches CPANTS)

The puny.vm.com server is available as always**  VMWare promised licenses
so we can run NT, other win32 crap, Solaris x86.  Performance should not be
an issue since it is overnight batching.

Personally I would want to pull away from reliance on any corporation (ask
Dave Grove why )

IBM, Sun, HP, Dec, Cray, etc, should, or _must_ participate, but only as
sub classes- they'll respect that.  They need perl6 and they know it,
they'll be grateful for systems that actually perform well and reliably,
they will also contribute patches, and if we dont get crazy, big bucks as
well.  Just dont flame them.

GCC/Microsoft and Linux can be easily covered by us.

On a name:
I think that, for revenue reasons, it would be good to mesh w/ the rest of
the integrity world, facists that they may be.  Being too cool is going to
hurt revenue.

Keep in mind, we're still fighting the Randal Schwartz

** http://puny.vm.com -> menu -> join -> click "want to contribute", that
gets you a login, etc.

If you need root access let me know.