On Fri, Apr 27, 2001 at 01:45:02AM -0700, Damien Neil wrote:
> I think many of us are resigned to losing . for concatination; I know
> I can live with that.  I just don't want to have this result in ~, ^,
> or any other C-style punctuation operator getting renamed.

That's my position.  I'd rather live without a concatenation operator
than use ~ or ^ for it.  But if we must have a concatenation operator,
I'd rather it be "cc" or "_" (I didn't like the underscore at first,
but it's grown on me a little) or some other punctuation that doesn't
already have some well-established-across-multiple-languages meaning.

anyway, my two cents ...

-Scott
--
Jonathan Scott Duff