# New Ticket Created by
# Please include the string:  [perl #128371]

This bug is a touch complex.

First, file layout -

bug/bin/perl6-prolog-lrep
bug/lib/Prolog/{Actions.pm6,Grammar.pm6,LREP.pm6}

As it stands, running:

perl6 -Ilib bin/perl6-prolog-lrep

# displays the prompt '> ' with Linenoise.

Perl6 precompiles the .pm6 modules so things will run faster next time.
Now, open Grammar.pm and add a '#" comment at the point marked '#^-- Add
a comment here, rerun bin/perl6-prolog-lrep'.

Rerun bin/perl6-prolog-lrep, and now you get this random-seeming error
message:

--cut here--
Could not find symbol '&here'
  in block <unit> at bin/perl6-prolog-lrep line 5

Actually thrown at:
  in block <unit> at bin/perl6-prolog-lrep line 5
--cut here--

Delete the lib/.precomp directory and the problem goes away.

I suspect the precompilation routines should expire the old .precomp
files, but aren't because the change is in a 'grammar' block, and not a
'class' block. I have no proof of that, but that's my suspicion.

If you have questions, the easiest way to get hold of me is on IRC.