# New Ticket Created by  Wenzel Peppmeyer
# Please include the string:  [perl #129756]

S13-overloading/typecasting-long.t tests quite heavily for CALL-ME but
that method comes out of nowhere (that nowhere is InvocationProtocol.nqp
in this case). It seams to me there should be a `method CALL-ME {...}` in
the role Callable to prevent confusion when a class does that role.

I have blindly doced this method in Callable.pod6 as it seamed to be the
right place to place it. If that was wrong the following commit needs
undoing.

https://github.com/perl6/doc/commit/f80d7e5a5948ad1d538213f2d34c96f329c303f3