On 03/14/2017 12:02 AM, Brent Laabs wrote:
I'm not sure what you mean by lexiconical.  I can't find any references
to it in the official perl documentation (which would technically be
lexicanonical, right?).

The joke was that everything you did not understand was lexiconical.

But if you're talking about lexical scope, then yeah, Perl 6 enforces
that even more than Perl 5 does by default.

Actually, .gist fill in the gap where it is not.  Here is
an example of where regex did not force a string

And I personally don't care as long as I understand the rules.

--
Computers are like air conditioners.