# New Ticket Created by  mt1957
# Please include the string:  [perl #131168]

Since I've installed perl6 version 2017.03-234-g0ebdaa4 built on MoarVM
version 2017.03-128-gc9ab59c, several modules are experiencing failures
when using the following construct (golfed down)(I am sure that the
module loads)

my $m = 'somemodule';
require ::($m);
my $o = ::($m).new;

However, in a simple setup it works fine. I could manage to rewrite
things in such a way that errors disappear, but I do not understand it.
A question is 'Are the symbols loaded lexically in such a way that it is
not possible to instantiate the class in another method?'

A remaining bug on windows(with latest rakudostar) shows the error;

Failed to load Config::TOML;
Lexical with name '&from-toml' does not exist in this frame

when using something like the following

my $m = 'Config::TOML';
require ::($m) <&from-toml>;

see also
https://ci.appveyor.com/project/MARTIMM/config-datalang-refine/branch/master

Other things I've seen before are; not able to find the class name
symbol when I want to instatiate the class, or the .^name is shorter
than the real class name should be, which accounts for the first error.

Regards,
Marcel