The discussion is at https://github.com/tadzik/Task-Star/issues/13

> There is the distribution for Rakudo Star and it is useful to have a
> sort of basic distribution for new users. If this is Task::Galaxy, then
> I suggest reference is made to it.

Rakudo Star didn't contain the same modules as Task::Star which was
one of the reasons it was removed.

Task::Galaxy was basically an experiment to see if gitlab (rather than
github) support worked.  It didn't install when I tried it last night
since one of the modules didn't install.  There really isn't any
guarantee that any Task:: type module will work at any particular time
although volunteers are doing their best.

The only reference to Task::Star in Task::Galaxy was intended to
explain where the name came from.

You may want to use Rakudo Star itself (intended to be more stable and
less subject to change than installing Rakudo directly)  or wait for
something like https://perl6.vip/ if you are interested in module
bundles.