Probably not if it had scales, webbed feet, a hookbill, antennae, a furry
coontail, and udders. Otherwise, if it looks like a camel at all, it's
considered a trademark violation. I remember someone (whether at O'Reilly or
not I don't remember) saying that, even if it looks like a horse but has a
hump, it's not allowed. Or was that an alpaca with a llama...

The RFC pleads for a community spirit from ORA. Barring that, it seeks a new
symbol for the community entirely. A three-humped camel may give a good
visual for Perl 6 as it exists today (fantasy and a bit convoluted), but it
may be a bit difficult to apply to the upcoming completed language. ;-)

BTW, what happened to meta? After a server outage of some length I believe I
was removed, but it appears no longer to exist when I try to subscribe.

David T. Grove
Blue Square Group
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]