# New Ticket Created by  Richard Hainsworth
# Please include the string:  [perl #131481]

Here is a copy of my session. No perl6-debug.

All the documentation implies I should have the executable. I'm running
Ubuntu 16.04

$ rakudobrew build moar

<normal output>

Rakudo has been built and installed.
Updating shims
Done, moar-nom built

$ perl6-debug
perl6-debug: command not found

$ perl6 -v
This is Rakudo version 2017.05-332-gb667e81 built on MoarVM version
2017.05-25-g62bc54e
implementing Perl 6.c.

$cd ~/.rakudobrew
$ ls bin
lwp-download.pl    lwp-get.pl-j  nqp-m          panda-build-m
panda-fetch    panda-install-j  panda-test    perl6-debug-m
rakudobrew      zef-m
lwp-download.pl-j  lwp-get.pl-m  panda          panda-cpanize
panda-fetch-j  panda-install-m  panda-test-j  perl6-gdb-m rakudobrew.bat
lwp-download.pl-m  moar          panda-build    panda-cpanize-j
panda-fetch-m  panda-j          panda-test-m  perl6-m zef
lwp-get.pl         nqp           panda-build-j  panda-cpanize-m
panda-install  panda-m          perl6         perl6-valgrind-m zef-j