# New Ticket Created by  Aleks-Daniel Jakimenko-Aleksejev
# Please include the string:  [perl #132281]

Code:
say "blogger".comb.Bag # if you want for all the letters

¦«2015.12»:
bag(r, l, g(2), b, e, o)

¦«2016.06»:
bag(r, l, g(2), b, e, o)

¦«2016.12»:
bag(r, l, g(2), b, e, o)

¦«2017.06»:
bag(e, l, b, g(2), o, r)

¦«f72be0f130cf»:
Bag(b, e, g(2), l, o, r)

Possible IRC discussion: https://irclog.perlgeek.de/perl6/2017-10-09#i_15278073

Bisectable: (2017-07-20)
https://github.com/rakudo/rakudo/commit/21b9a720c75656b13805611544aa5ee64c4924ae

To be honest, I don't know if that's a reasonable ticket. I guess it doesn't
really matter if it's bag or Bag, but I'm pretty sure that the change was
unintentional so I'm submitting it as a ticket.

Maybe “bag()” is better because it resembles an actual syntax. Kind of. Judge
yourself.