# New Ticket Created by  Aleks-Daniel Jakimenko-Aleksejev
# Please include the string:  [perl #132343]

Here are some of the modules that are failing on HEAD (but did not fail on
2017.09). At this moment I don't know if the modules are relying on some kind
of buggy behavior (which is now fixed?), or if we actually have a regression.
If it's not our fault, we still want to make sure that we have tests for these
things.

1) WebSocket and better-sched merge

See this issue: https://github.com/tokuhirom/p6-WebSocket/issues/15

2) Test::Scheduler and “Push Tap objects down to subscribers”

Also affected: Concurrent::Progress, SSH:LibSSH

See https://github.com/jnthn/p6-test-scheduler/issues/3

3) OO::Actors and “Start using $*AWAITER in `await` in 6.c”

See https://github.com/jnthn/oo-actors/issues/6