# New Ticket Created by  David E.
# Please include the string:  [perl #132835]

I've wasted more time than I should've the past few days trying to
understand what this message means.  At a minimum the documentation should
be updated, but preferably the error message itself should be clarified.

The example on https://docs.perl6.org/language/traps is not entirely clear,
and did not at all match the scenario I was hitting.  The provided stack
trace also fails to point to the source of the issue.

A trivialized example:

say "Test await after fulfillment";
my $p = Promise.new();
my $vow = $p.vow;
$vow.break(1);
await $p;

Results in:

An operation first awaited:
  in block <unit> at ../test.pl6 line 5

Died with the exception:
    1
      in block <unit> at ../test.pl6 line 5

This haiku-like message simply means that the Promise/Vow has been broken.
Farther, the exception points to the "await $p" line, when it's really the
"$vow.break" line that's responsible for the trouble.

I'd suggest a better error message in this case (if possible) would be
something like:

*A Promise was broken by ../test.pl6 line 4 awaited upon*
  in block <unit> at ../test.pl6 line 5

Died with the exception:
    1
      in block <unit> at ../test.pl6 line 5

Just trying to do my part to make Perl6 better ;-)
- David