Ok. So here is something revolutionary.

Free up "Perl 6" for a future generation of Perl 5 and remove the ceiling
on the perl 5 language. Perl 6 has become more than a major iteration,
hasn't it?

Perl on parrot
Perl on jam
Perl on mono

Lots of space for a five from six once you vacate the lot.

Reposition as not so much a sequel as a spin off, a "b side". Some b-sides
have eclipsed the inspiration. Sometimes letting go is what counts.

Steve

( I continually admire from afar what has been achieved and surfaced in the
voyage of discovery that is YOUR language )