On 9/26/18 2:30 PM, Laurent Rosenfeld via perl6-users wrote:
You can set a limit to the number of items (words) you want to retrieve: you will get only the first $limit words.

If you don't supply any limit, Inf can be thought as the default value for the number of items, i.e. there is no limit and the routine will return as many words as it can from the source input.

Hi Laurent,

yes, I now understand.  Curt explained it beautifully and Timo
wrote and excellent explanation too. Yours was very easy to undestand too. That takes some doing when the audience is me.

:-)

Thank you for all the help with this!

-T