This is in conflict with the documentation at
https://docs.perl6.org/language/regexes which states

<alpha>Alphabetic characters including _

And

In my example.

'_' matches the alpha regex.

As per specifications, Everything that matches alpha should match alnum.
Which in the given example does not.On Sep 28, 2018 8:22 AM, Brandon Allbery