On Wed, Dec 19, 2018 at 7:58 AM ToddAndMargo via perl6-users <
perl6-us...@perl.org> wrote:

> In the mean time, I will ue

if $x.contains("b") && not $x.contains( "q" )

> On 12/18/18 4:13 PM, Ralph Mellor wrote, demonstrating he never misses
> anything:
> > $x.contains("b") && not $x.contains("q")

.oO ( Seems I'm missing some of Todd's sentences. )

.oO ( I blame it on late night answers. )

.oO ( It couldn't possibly be that I'm getting older because I've always
been getting older. I've also always been into late night answers but I
think the nights are getting tougher due to, er, climate change. Yeah,
that's gotta be it .)

I think I am pushing 102.

.oO ( Wow. That's old. )

.oO ( Devs seem to be coding at a much older age these days. )

.oO ( That couldn't possibly be because they're getting older because
they've always been getting older. This must just be one of those
positive effects of climate change. Yeah. that's gotta be it. )

--
raiph