Hi Marc,

the French Wikipedia page you refer to is not really wrong, but rather
terribly outdated and, therefore, no longer correct. I have a Wikipedia
account and can easily fix that page (using, if needed, the updated English
Wikipedia page on the same subject).

Translating the whole Perl 6/Raku documentation is a totally different
game. It's just too big (and it's a moving target), I won't undertake that.

Best,
Laurent.