On 9/3/19 12:03 AM, Patrick Spek via perl6-users wrote:
Hi everyone,

I'm using Rakudo Star to get Perl 6 on my machines. However, it seems
that the latest release is 2019.03, which is half a year old by now. Is
anyone working on a 2019.07 (or different number) release right now, or
are there currently no maintainers for it?

If it's the latter, can anyone point me to some documentation (if there
is any) on how to make a Rakudo Star release? If it's easily automated,
I can look into setting one up (at least for GNU+Linux users).

Does this help?

https://github.com/rakudo/rakudo/releases