On 2019-12-10 15:19, Elizabeth Mattijsen wrote:
I feel that ToddAndMargo are only capable of "magical programming".

Hi Elizabeth,

By any chance were you involved in the writing
of the documentation?  That would explain your
hurt feelings.

I seriously did to intent to hurt anyone's feelings.
I am just trying to get the docs improved so they
are more usable by their intended audience.  This
is part of Kaisen (1).

The original writer did indeed put a lot of
effort into writing them.  I can see where I
may have hurt some feeling, but it truly
was not my intention.  I did not mean to diminish
their labors.

Can we be friends again?

-T

1) Kaisen: constant improvement.  Raku is a STUNNING
example of kaisen.
    https://www.dictionary.com/browse/kaizen
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaizen