Agreed. Thank you Trey!

Trey (or anyone else in the know), when Perl6 was developed, was there
any consideration given to implementing pure "three-valued" (Kleene or
Priest) logical operators, similar to SQL and/or R ? Just curious.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three-valued_logic
https://web.archive.org/web/20131225052706/http://www.wv.inf.tu-dresden.de/Teaching/SS-2011/mvl/mval.HANDOUT2.pdf
https://modern-sql.com/concept/three-valued-logic
https://stat.ethz.ch/R-manual/R-devel/library/base/html/Logic.html