Sorry for the necroposting, but I found out a new way to build a native
code library to be used by a Raku module.

Using Distribution::Builder::MakeFromJSON one can configure the native
library building by adding some sections to the META6.json file, without
using LibraryMake and its Build.pm file.
'zef build' works flawlessly and so does Mi6, which OTOH can't deal with
LibraryMake.

HTH

--
Fernando Santagata