Michael G Schwern wrote:

> Symbol table manipulation will work as long as your mucking about
> doesn't alter the strict class's signature.  ie. you can shove a code
> ref onto the symbol table as long as a stub for that method was
> defined at compile time.

a read-only hash of any kind makes it more safe....

we could overload C<close> to make a hash read-only and return
a coderef that can be run to make it r/w again (aka "the capability")

That would prevent further shoving of anything onto the symbol table
without "proper authorization" as defined by holding the capability.