I'm still using rakudobrew for myself, it is not a problem. Besides, we still
install perl6.

What I'd look for is if correct PATH is setup; and check if rakudobrew is been
used properly. Note that different modes (env or shim) would need different
handling. To my understanding, in a container shims are preferable over env.

Best regards,
Vadim Belman