From: David L. Nicol [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
> Russ Allbery wrote:
> >
> >  a caseless character wouldn't show up in
> > either IsLower or IsUpper.
>
> maybe an IsCaseless is warrented -- or Is[Upper|Lower]
> could return UNKNOWN instead of TRUE|FALSE, if the
> extended boolean attributes allow transbinary truth values.

non-zero, zero, undef

Outside of using a regex, we don't have anything equivalent to
Is[Upper|Lower] in Perl 5 do we? I'm feeling in need of some context. Anyone
got a use case for when someone would be processing characters and NEED to
know that they're caseless? Trying to convert a string of Roman Latin chars
from lowercase to upper when there isn't any case to convert? Couldn't that
be a no-op? If Perl knows the character is caseless why not let it DWIM?