I second Brad's comment -- perlmonks.org is a great place to ask.

Use the following link for a quick start. The user interface is something
out of the dark ages but you'll generally get outstandingly good replies,
especially if you explicitly add something like "Thank you for considering
my question." They honor humility there. :)

I recommend you do NOT mention Raku or Perl 6. It isn't Perl, despite
the name. You will almost certainly ruin your chance of keeping the focus
on useful non-confusing answers if you mention Raku or Perl 6.

https://perlmonks.org/?node=Seekers%20of%20Perl%20Wisdom#post