I liked all answers, make me more motivated to begin

On Wed, Jul 22, 2020 at 9:24 AM Fernando Santagata <
nando.santag...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Since you listed R among the other languages, I guess that you're
> interested in statistical functions too. If not, discard the rest of this
> email :-)

Not only, but also.

Actually, recently I prepared a Jupiter Notebook with Raku kernel just to
play with. Then, in another thread, I saw the implementation of the inner
and outer join operation, then I 'm trying to do the left and right join
too.
I also thought to implement other relational operations (functions) to add
columns, transform columns, summarize, filter, arrange, all common in data
wrangle, and data manipulation, I know all these operations s easy doable
in Raku but the Idea is to make it easy as possible as dictated by Hardley
Wickham <https://r4ds.had.co.nz/index.html> and implemented in dplyr
<https://github.com/tidyverse/dplyr>.

The idea is to prepare a comfortable environment to do data analysis,
resume some data in a good plot <https://github.com/tidyverse/ggplot2>, and
etc.

Since Raku deal really nice with rationals and natively deal with async and
concurrency, this language might be wonderous to data analysis and data
science.

--
Aureliano Guedes
skype: aureliano.guedes