On 2020-08-31 21:48, ToddAndMargo wrote:
On 2020-08-30 08:16, yary wrote:
Looking up https://docs.raku.org/routine/lines shows a Table of Contents with

    class Cool
    (Cool) routine lines
    class Supply
    (Supply) method lines
    class Str
    (Str) routine lines
    class IO::CatHandle
    (IO::CatHandle) method lines
    class IO::Path
    (IO::Path) method lines
    class IO::Handle
    (IO::Handle) routine lines
    class IO::Socket::INET
    (IO::Socket::INET) method lines

Hi Yary,

I am not finding such a critter (table of contents).
On mine, you have to scroll though each of them.

It would be a wonder addition if the technical
writers would stick your list at the top and make
them links to each subsection.

-T

Found it.  Andy helped me off line.  It is off to
the side on

https://docs.raku.org/routine/lines

I was expecting it to be below the main title.
I must have used that page 1,000 times and never
realized there was something on the right margin.
I was expecting something like that to be under the
page's main title.

I see Fedora's docs -- which I use a lot -- uses
the same idea:

https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/fedora/f32/system-administrators-guide/Wayland/

But somehow is a ton more obvious.

You learn something every day.