Team -

I'm going to cancel the call scheduled for this Saturday - we've had
great success in the past month coordinating via email (last resort),
and irc and github (preferred). We've made a lot of progress, got the
site live, closed/transferred probably 50+ tickets, setup milestones
on raku/doc & raku/doc-website with quarterly goals to prioritize the
tickets.

Thanks to everyone making the docs work a success - if you'd like to
volunteer, please stop by on IRC to chat, or reach out to me directly
via email.

We'll see where we are next month;