At 10:16 AM 7/11/2001 -0600, Nathan Torkington wrote:
>nile writes, "Today, dLoo released the complete architecture of an
>extensible peer-to-peer programming language."

And I thought NFS was the security hole from hell...

Unless there's a lot of very clever (research-level, "Hi we're from IBM's
Watson Labs, would you like a very highly-paid job" level) stuff going on
under the hood that is completely and totally glossed over in all the PR
gook, this system is slightly less secure than putting your IP address and
root password in big letters in a 30-second Superbowl commercial.

(Though I may be wrong--it's possible I'm underestimating the danger)

                                        Dan

                                      teddy bears get drunk