All --

Should we do an MD5 on the opcode table and store that in the assembler,
assembler output, disassembler, and interpreter, so that the interpreter
won't even try to execute byte code assembed by an assembler with a
different opcode table? It seems to me that while things are developing
it would be very easy to think something was radically screwed up, and
find out hours later that some bytecode file was assembed by the wrong
version of the assembler, or some related problem.

Regards,

-- Gregor
/     perl -e 'srand(-2091643526); print chr rand 90 for (0..4)'      \

   Gregor N. Purdy                          [EMAIL PROTECTED]
   Focus Research, Inc.                http://www.focusresearch.com/
   8080 Beckett Center Drive #203                   513-860-3570 vox
   West Chester, OH 45069                           513-860-3579 fax