I just checked in examples/assembly/life.pasm. Inspired by Damian's truly
evil SelfGOL, and the need to have a working demo for last night's
Boston.PM meeting (which I didn't manage--there was a dopey logic problem I
missed until just *after* the meeting, of course) I cobbled up a program to
play Conway's Life on a 15x15 board.

Enjoy, and we now return you to your regularly scheduled Stuff.

                                        Dan

                                      teddy bears get drunk