Jason --

Thanks. Applied.

On Fri, 2001-11-02 at 02:38, Jason Diamond wrote:
> Here's a patch to get the latest CVS sources to get everything to build on
> my Windows box.
>
> Here's what I did:
>
> * Modified Configure.pl, mswin32.pl, and Makefile.in so that the platform
> specific files in the platforms directory gets copied to the correct
> directories. The Makefile will re-copy the platform.h and .c files if the
> original is modified.
>
> * #include platform.h in parrot.h instead of time.h.
>
> * Removed time.h and time.obj from the Makefile. time.h and time.c aren't
> being used anymore since that code was moved to linux.c and win32.c.
>
> * Renamed the BOOL typedef in parrot.h to BOOLVAL (inspired by INTVAL and
> FLOATVAL). This was conflicting with the BOOL typedef in windows.h. This
> required updating several files besides parrot.h.
>
> * Added a DEFAULT_OPEN_MODE to linux.h and win32.h and used that instead of
> the missing identifiers (on Windows) in core.ops in the calls to open.
>
> * Added Parrot_sleep and Parrot_setenv to both the linux and win32 platform
> files and called those from core.ops. The Linux code for these functions
> came from core.ops so they should hopefully work.
>
> After applying these patches, running Configure.pl and then nmake
> test_prog.exe works without error (but still a bunch of warnings) for me. I
> tried really hard to make sure that it does the same on Linux as well.
>
> I hope you find it useful,
> Jason.

/     perl -e 'srand(-2091643526); print chr rand 90 for (0..4)'      \

   Gregor N. Purdy                          [EMAIL PROTECTED]
   Focus Research, Inc.                http://www.focusresearch.com/
   8080 Beckett Center Drive #203                   513-860-3570 vox
   West Chester, OH 45069                           513-860-3579 fax