Dan Sugalski:
# >Is anybody working on the Perl code generator yet? I think
# >the code generator might influence op implementation.

Chicken and egg.  We can't really generate code until the ops are ready,
but we would like the code generator to be around so we can make
intelligent decisions about ops.

# Brent Dax had babyperl working, but at some point we need to
# start in on
# the real parser, compiler, and optimizer modules.

Babyperl is currently defunct, thanks to massive in-progress changes to
accommodate operator precedence and to make the code more
understandable.  I'll probably get back to work on it soon, though.

--Brent Dax
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Configure pumpking for Perl 6

When I take action, I'm not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10
empty tent and hit a camel in the butt.
    --Dubya