In perl.perl6.internals, you wrote:
>Unless I hear howls of pain to the contrary, Parrot 0.0.3 will be
>released in the next few hours. So if there's anything life-threatening
>that needs changing, let me know now.
>
>Oh, and I renamed test_prog, to see who's watching.

Anyone on a Case-insensitive file system, I expect :-)
There's going to be a conflict between the parrot executable and the
Parrot/ library directory.  (That's why you have include/parrot/parrot.h,
not just parrot/parrot.h, by the way.)

I suspect the fix is to

        mkdir lib
        mv Parrot Test lib

(with the appropriate MANIFEST corrections and CVS incantations)

but you might have other plans for a lib/ directory.

--
    Andy Dougherty              [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    Dept. of Physics